Learn To Rest

AND YOU SHALL HAVE REST FOR YOUR SOUL!






Ever wondered why we get so stressed out on daily basis?
The answer is not far fetched. ...REST.
We don't have enough of it.

The other day, I woke up with a swollen feet and kept wondering and asking myself, how on earth did I get this? I couldn't remember hitting my feet anywhere or striking it against a stone for that matter.
But when I cross checked with my Doctor,  I was amazed at his frank answer to my unending questions about how on earth could this be. He said "Mr Company you need REST.
FRANKLY SPEAKING I haven't been giving myself much rest and I know it. But now with a swollen feet,what choice do I have?.

So I have decided that henceforth I will take time to rest by doing things that I do not consider as work.
I think everyone needs to consider this as well.  We all have just one life. No spare one in the bank. If you don't take care of it for yourself. ...Who will?

I remain yours for great success.
Edward Esiri Company.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Edward Esiri Company Profile

Sexual Abuse.

THE MAGIC OF HONEY AND CINNAMON!+THIS COMBO CAN CURE MOST DISEASES.