27 years and Counting.


MY CALLING .

The year was 1989 October 19. I gave my life over to Jesus in a then small parish of The Redeem Evangelical Mission (TREM),Iyana Ipaja, Lagos Nigeria.  I was a very young lad..16 years of age. I was not called to teach by some magnificent voice but had this nudge to help my peers and younger kids in church to know this Jesus I just met.


So,every Monday 6pm. I would ask the children and teens to come for bible study and armed with my small blue Gideon International student bible...I began a journey that would grow into a strong call in 1995..."I am sending you to the lost sheep of the house of Israel ". That was at the Living Faith Church aka WINNER'S CHAPEL Raji Oba Lagos Nigeria. With Bishop David Oyedepo as the Presiding Bishop. He was responsible for a great out pouring of the Holy Spirit upon my life. His method of teaching inspired me in no small way. So in return I was  blessed to impact the word of knowledge to his children David Oyedepo jnr,Isaac Oyedepo, Lovery Oyedepo and Joyce Oyedepo.  I was in school then but never missed out the opportunity to come home for the daily evening service to be with the teenagers. Such was the sacrifice I had to make...And God was watching.  I didn't know I was being prepared for a greater assignment. 





My journey has taken me round the country. .I have lectured and ministered in over 3,000 schools and Churches under the banner of TEENS FOUNDATIONS INTERNATIONAL and TFI FOUNDATION which I am a Co Founder.
I feel very blessed to have been a part of so many great lives. To have been there when several now great success stories was nothing at all.



The best thing in life is to find one's call and purpose and run with it. It will bring you so much fulfillment and a compliment. I found mine earlier in life and am glad to have ran with it.

I teach about "Sex and Sexuality" to teenagers. I teach good parenting principles to moms and dads.  I have met with so many troubled teens and pre teens who were sexually abused by close relatives that if I were to pen down all the stories I have heard. ..The size of 10 chambers dictionary may not contain them.








Someone once asked me "how do you hear all these and still be able to sleep?" Well truth is,if you are not called for it,you will probably break down.
Find your call. ..Stay on it. We are all built to handle what we are designed for. The race still continues. You can follow me on Facebook, www.Facebook. com/Edward Esiricompany or on twitter; Edward Company or on Instagram; 
God bless. 

I remain yours for good success,
Edward Esiri Company.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Edward Esiri Company Profile

Sexual Abuse.

THE MAGIC OF HONEY AND CINNAMON!+THIS COMBO CAN CURE MOST DISEASES.