My adventures part 2

My Adventures in 5 minutes Part 2.
A PLUS OR A MINUS?


You can't afford not to be a plus, life is too delicate to be a minus. How can you live your life knowing that you have never added value to anyone talk else the world you live in. I really find it very repulsive  when I meet people who don't care about others. Too many are living very selfish lives...me, myself and I. What a shame!. 

Don't you know by the time you die, you must be remembered for something? What would you want to be remembered for? 

Sometimes It even amazes me when I encounter even "men of God" who could care less about the well being of their children. It's crazy.

Truth is,we all shall answer to a higher power one day. And that higher power will ask every one of us ONE QUESTION...DURING YOUR LIFE TIME,WHERE YOU A PLUS OR A MINUS?

Thanks for reading.
Yours for great success,
Edward Esiri Company.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Edward Esiri Company Profile

Sexual Abuse.

THE MAGIC OF HONEY AND CINNAMON!+THIS COMBO CAN CURE MOST DISEASES.